The buyer to ship your tapes (MiniDV, Hi8, 8mm, Digital8, VHS-C) tapes in a well padded package or envelope. One DVD created containing the entire tape provided from the buyer. All Tapes will be returned to buyer along with the DVDs. Buy the appropriate quantity of transfers based on the number of tapes you have.
Camcorder Tape to DVD
It is wise to have a backup of your Tapes on DVD for several reasons:
1 It is easier to watch home movies on a standard DVD player
2 Your camcorder may not be available anymore but you still have films
3 Give copies to your loved ones
4 Deterioration, aging, degrading of quality
5 In case of theft or loss
6 DVD players have features camcorders didn't have
- Studio quality Tape transfer.
- Every inch of your Tape will be recorded.
quality, namebrand DVD disc
- Press PLAY on your DVD player will give you a menu and then you can choose which video you want to watch. The movies fill the whole screen (just like a "Full Screen" store bought DVD). Your films in the best quality possible.
- No music track added. Silent movies remain silent. Sounds movies have your own sounds.
- Your DVD is playable on DVD player, many game consoles, PCs.
- Magic marker title on DVD face, no fancy disc face
- All work done on Professional equipment
- Full Sound Transfer of HIFI and Mono recordings
- DVD is provided in a basic white paper 5" x 5" standard envelope with round clear window
The master DVD disc made from your tape will be EXACTLY just like the contents of your tape.
Video Encoded MPEG-2 10mbit/sec
Audio Encoded Dolby Digital
(For those who don't speek technical jargon - it means Professional Perfect Results)
I ship in US Post Office Flat Rate Boxes- please carefully package your valuable tapes for safe transport.
Example of Content
Some people have their most precious moments, weddings, vacations, family get-togethers, births, goofing around, holidays, plays, highschool football and other sports, international travel and more. I take great care in the transfers and am a professional. Many wonderful feedbacks and satisfied buyers.
I'm not a big production studio- just a one man shop doing pro-grade work with pro equipment. No assembly line style work here. Quality is very important to me and each tape is carfully transfered and personally supervised from start to finish for the very best possible results.
My Videotape to DVD transfer service starts at $2.99 in qty
Phone or email for quote
Dr Virago Pete
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (847) 454-7858
Questions? Send Email or Phone
All questions answered personally and promptly
(C) Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved